If you’re a K12 School or District and need to get mission-critical forms and workflows deployed swiftly, Permission Click is here to assist you.
Speed and scalability are job #1 at times like this.
- Get your forms built, tested, and deployed in as little as a single day.
- Use for forms to send to parents.
- Use for internal forms requiring workflows and approvals.
During this time we are pleased to offer you a no-cost ‘COVID Care Package’ covering a white glove accelerated onboarding service.
Connect with our team for a 15-minute call today to help you confirm that we’re a good fit for your use cases and forms.
From there, we’ll set you up with a dedicated customer success team member who will walk you through an accelerated onboarding process. We will set up your accounts, ensure required users are invited, help you build your forms and test them out, and hold your hand right through your first deployment to ensure you’re well on your way.
We build your forms into a digital flow.
Some examples of how Permission Click can be helpful in these times:
- Time card submissions and other internal forms from distributed staff.
- Work at home Ergonomic Assessments.
- Collecting parent feedback and at-home learning assessment input.
- Technology requirement / requests for technology (devices/services) from parents to facilitate home learning.
A bit more about Permission Click
We are a proud Microsoft in Education partner and deployed on Azure to ensure security and scalability. We are built from the ground up for K12, which means we have a dedicated focus on ensuring student data privacy and district ownership of data are respected as required. Our platform translates seamlessly into over 100 languages, and offers capability to support manual expectations such as printing/importing for comprehensive records storage.